Warranty service like no other…
I strongly believe in delivering nothing short of the best service possible to my customers – and this includes the warranty support after a purchase. Since I already offer amazing prices on great products, I figured my customers should get a warranty to match! Therefore, I decided to offer my ‘worry-free warranty’ which has one sole purpose: increase confidence in my customers.
Warranty claims tend to have a reputation of being very time and money consuming. Usually when something goes wrong within the warranty period, you’re asked to ship the product out to the manufacturer. This process has costs that usually don’t stop at shipping costs, ie ‘replacement charges’, or ‘processing fees’, etc. For those affected, it might not even be worth it to get the product replaced. Therefore, consumers often wonder whether or not they should exercise their right to get the defective product replaced!
Nevertheless, that’s not the case with TheGrizz.ca! I make sure to minimize the cost of the replacement process, as well as the down-time (time you spend without your product).
All you ever have to do is let me know you’re sending a unit back to me for a warranty claim, and I’ll provide you with:
- a warranty code to include with your shipment, to ensure the replacement unit gets back to the correct customer
- a $10 in-store credit to help offset (to a limited extent) the shipping costs incurred upon you
- 3 day turnaround service – that’s ONLY THREE DAYS from me receiving your unit to you receiving your replacement!
Talk about a quick service!
With my ‘worry-free warranty’ service, you have two options for submitting your product for a replacement. For one, you could take it to a local retailer (contact me first, to check availability). Or as a second option, ship it right to me! When shipping it back to me, there are three key factors to keep in mind:
- Since you get a $10 store credit should you ever have to ship anything back to me for a warranty claim, it helps reduce the shipping for you.
- I make sure to send your replacement unit out the same day as I receive your defective one – given I have the appropriate replacement unit in-stock.
- When I send your replacement unit, I use an express shipping service. With a delivery time of 2 – 3 business days, you get minimal down-time – just what you deserve!